Gourmet Spirulina Raw Spirulina Crunchies (90g)
Raw spirulina Crunchies: the basics
- Ingredients: 100% raw dehydrated spirulina
- Culinary-grade spirulina Crunchies
- Net weight: 90 g, i.e., typically a full month's worth for an adult
- Typical serving: 1 teaspoon (3 grams)
- Artisanal eco-friendly cultivation techniques, with no pesticides used
- Full traceability on batches with systematic microbiological analysis and control of the low level of heavy metals
- Keeps for two years – in an open pouch that is correctly closed using the zip-lock, your raw spirulina will keep for a few months with all its crispiness and without any significant nutritional losses.
- A rich source of vitamin B12, β-carotene and vitamin K, also a great source of bioavailable iron
Genuinely raw spirulina, dehydrated at less than 42°C
An exceptional know-how is required to get the very best possible spirulina. We dry our spirulina at less than 42°C for an optimal preservation of spirulina's natural good taste and its nutrients. By keeping temperatures so low, oxidation and enzymatic reactions are kept to an absolute minimum, which enables us to get the very best taste and maximise nutrient content.