Heritage Store™ - Cotton Flannel (13"x15")
- Natural, Unbleached
- Use in Castor Oil Packs
- Durable, High Quality
- 3 sewn thickness
- Boil or launder flannel to remove impurities which may remain in fabric.
- Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
- Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and a heating pad. A towel may be useful to protect bedding.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on.)
- After pack is removed, cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water (1 tsp to a pint) or try Castor Clean.
- Store in plastic bag or other container in a cool place. Clean pack as necessary or discard.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
Other Suggestion For Use:
- Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place.
- Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, Glyco-Thymoline and Epsom salts.
- Meditate, pray, read inspirational material and think positive thoughts while using your pack.