Minor Figures Organic Oat Milk (33.81fl oz/1L)
Better for your coffee. Better for the planet. Minor Figures Organic Oat Milk is a dairy alternative made by coffee professionals.
Containing only certified organic ingredients, this Organic Oat Milk is designed to complement the true and unique flavors of the highest quality coffee. It has the perfect level of sweetness and produces a silky micro-foam when steamed, marking it ideal for baristas. It's also great in tea and cereal.
- ORGANIC OAT DRINK - Minor Figures Organic Oat Milk is specially formulated for coffee, with a creamy, but clean texture. Split-free, producing a silky, micro-foam when steamed, making it ideal for coffee shops and kitchens alike. A dairy-free alternative made by coffee professionals. Delicious in coffee, tea, and your breakfast cereal alike.
- QUANTITY - 6 x 1 Litre cartons of Minor Figures Organic Oat Milk, Barista Standard. Long-life, once opened refrigerate and use within 7 days.
- PLANT-BASED MILK - All Minor Figures products are 100% plant-based, meaning Barista Standard Organic Oat drink is dairy-free, naturally lactose-free, and suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- CARBON NEUTRAL - We are a certified carbon-neutral company, not only reducing carbon emissions where we can but offsetting them from production right to your door. Oats require a fraction of the water needed to produce cow’s milk and produce just 0.41kg of CO2, which as a carbon-neutral company we have offset for you. So, your impact on the environment? Absolutely nothing.
- MINOR FIGURES - You can find us hanging out in East London; an unlikely mob of painters, jazz musicians, basketball players, and barbers, brought together by a love of specialty coffee and all of the creative cultures in its orbit. These plant-based products are made in the UK.
Water, Organic Oats (11%), Organic Sunflower oil, Salt, and Potassium Carbonate.
You Have No impact
This product produces 0.47kg of CO2e - but as a carbon-neutral company, we offset that for you. So your net impact on the environment? Absolutely nothing.
Store in a cool dry place. After opening keep in the fridge and drink within 7 days.